Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Rate Leaf Inc may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
Information You Provide
We collect information you provide when you use our Services or otherwise engage or communicate with us as described below.
Identity Data, such as your name, date of birth, marital status, social security number, and other data on government-issued identification documents;
Contact Data, such as your email address, mailing address, and telephone number;
Financial Data, such as your bank account and information about your income, account balances, financial transaction history, credit history, tax information, and credit scores;
Profile Data, such as your username and password, your interests, preferences and feedback;
Additional Data You Provide, such as via focus groups, survey responses, customer support, or other means.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Rate Leaf Inc collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested. Rate Leaf Inc may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Rate Leaf Inc and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Rate Leaf Inc does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Rate Leaf Inc may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Rate Leaf Inc, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Rate Leaf Inc may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Rate Leaf Inc or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Rate Leaf Inc; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Rate Leaf Inc, or the public.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context
of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen Rate Leaf Inc does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this application.
Disconnecting your Rate Leaf Inc Account from Third Party Websites You will be able to connect your Rate Leaf Inc account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR RATE LEAF INC ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. Users may learn how to disconnect their accounts from third-party websites by visiting their "My Account" page. Users may also contact us via email or telephone.
From time to time, Rate Leaf Inc may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Rate Leaf Inc or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Rate Leaf Inc, you may opt out of such communications or may unsubscribe from emails by "clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.".
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Rate Leaf Inc welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Rate Leaf Inc has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Rate Leaf Inc at:
Rate Leaf Inc
999 NE 125th Street
North Miami, Florida 33161
Effective as of March 15, 2022